Experienced Columbia Business and Tax Attorney Resolves Complex Legal Issues
Knowledgeable South Carolina lawyer helps businesses with a wide range of issues
If you are facing complex legal issues that affect your personal or business life, you need an attorney who is well-versed in the relevant law and understands how various strategies can impact and improve your situation. Since 1988, Mr. Sullivan has been advising clients on business and tax law matters, as well as other legal issues. As a dedicated attorney who fiercely advocates for his clients, he has earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with my more than three decades of work. When you retain Sullivan Law Firm, PC, you can be assured that your legal concern will be handled promptly and effectively.
Dedicated legal advocate protects clients’ legal and financial interests
Mr. Sullivan provides valuable support to address the legal challenges that face South Carolina business owners and residents relating to:
- Tax law — Tax issues have the potential to devastate your business, professional and personal life. As a seasoned tax law attorney, Mr. Sullivan provides seasoned advice and advocacy and will work quickly and diligently to solve your tax issues in a quick and affordable manner.
- Business litigation — When issues involving contract actions and tort actions, or when partnership, shareholder and other disputes arise, Mr. Sullivan effectively asserts your rights while pursuing an agreeable and timely resolution through business litigation.
- Mergers & acquisitions — As a seasoned business law attorney, Mr. Sullivan offers sound legal guidance throughout the mergers & acquisitions process.
- Commercial real estate — Mr. Sullivan assists clients in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions and in litigation arising out of various real estate disputes.
- Business Exit Strategies — Many business owners today are at a crossroads. Planning for a sale of your business involves many skill sets, including financial, legal, and tax matters.
- Wealth, Trust & Estate Planning — As an experienced tax attorney and CPA, Mr. Sullivan offers invaluable assistance, strategies, and alternatives to assist in meeting, and exceeding, your goals.
By learning about your specific circumstances and objectives, Mr. Sullivan can formulate a strategy that maximizes the likelihood of a positive outcome.
Contact a skilled Columbia, SC tax and business law attorney for a free consultation
Sullivan Law Firm, PC represents clients in a wide range of South Carolina tax law and business litigation cases. Please call 803-261-8475 or contact the firm online to schedule a free initial consultation in my Columbia office.